Strobe Light with horn mounted to a cast surface mount box--we combine our 876 horn and the MicroStrobe (see these products for individual specifications) with a Cast Mounting Box to bring you this great value in an audio/visual alarm signal. Horn produces a vibrating horn sound at a 103db level measured at 10 feet. The unit measures 12.5" H x 5" W x 3.5" D. Heavy duty cast back box. Strobe has fresnel optic lens, which provides a uniform 360 degree light pattern, 1.90 joule energy flash (50 ECP). Strobe produces 60-80 flashes per minute. Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and base, cast box allows flat surface mounting, and 3/4 knock out at bottom and rear, UL listed components. 120 Volt AC operation (optional 24 Volt DC, 24 Volt AC, or 240 VAC -select below).
A great combination audible and visual signal!
- Voltage available: 120 VAC, Optional 24 Vdc, or 24 Vac, or 240 Vac (other-please inquire)
- Operating Current: . 200mA @120Vac, 360mA @ 24Vdc
- Temperature Range: -35C to 66C
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60-80
- Candlepower Peak: 1.90 joule flash energy (50 ECP)
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting:3/4" knock out bottom and back for use with customer supplied fitting, or surface mount
- Flash tube life: 3,000 to 6,000 hours, and is replaceable (part# 5001)
- NEMA 4X
- Dome Guard: N/A
- Audible Output: 78-103dB @ 10'adjustable, 101dB @ 10' Maximum for 24Vdc version