Strobe Light with horn mounted to a weatherproof cast surface mounting box--we combine our MT4 horn and the MicroStrobe (see these products for individual specifications) with a Cast Mounting Box to bring you this great value in an audio/visual alarm signal. Horn can produce 1 of 8 tones selected internally with a dip switch (field selectable), db levels range from 87 to 99 dB at 10 feet depending on tone selected. A volume adjustment switch reduces the volume by 6 dB. Strobe has fresnel optic lens, which provides a uniform 360 degree light pattern, 1.75 joule energy flash, 50 ECP (effective candle power). Strobe produces 60-80 flashes per minute. The Strobe and Horn have independent power inputs so they may be controlled separately if desired. Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and base, cast backbox has a 1/2” NPT female pipe thread at the bottom of the cast box, or a knockout in the back of the cast backbox for wiring / mounting, there are also mounting tabs on either side of the box. The 490SMT4 is 10. 25” high x 5. 625” wide at the ends of the mounting tabs x 3. 375” deep, the diameter of the light extends beyond the vertical plane of the back of the cast backbox by 3/8” and if you plan to flat surface mount this it will require spacers at the mounting tab position. , UL listed components. 120 VAC, or optional 12/24 Vdc version.
A great combination audible and visual signal!
- Voltage available: 120 VAC or 12/24 VDC version
- Operating Current: .120mA @120Vac, approx 308mA @ 24Vdc
- Temperature Range: -35C to 66C
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60-80
- Candlepower Peak: 1.75 joule energy flash
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting:1/2"" NPT Pipe or surface mount
- Flash tube life: Several thousand hours, and is replaceable
- Weather resistant: Indoor / outdoor use NEMA 3R
- Dome Guard: N/A
- Audible Output: 87-99dBA @ 10'
- Dimensions: 10 1/4" tall x 5 5/58" wide x 3 3/8" deep